What is Paytm
Paytm is india’s one of the best mobile payments platform. Paytm is founded by “Vijay shekhar sharma” in 2010. This is kind of website or app which allows you to transfer money, recharge your mobile phones, Dish , pay bills , book tickets – buses, etc. You can add money from your bank accounts to your paytm wallet . And then you can use paytm wallet to transfer money ,recharge, pay bills etc. You can can transfer upto 20000 INR to other paytm wallets or bank accounts. Paytm also allows you to pay offline.
You can also do online shopping with paytm’s e commerce platform. The paytm ecommerce platform is Paytm mall. You can shop electronics, mobile phones, Accessories, Fashion products and much more from paytm mall.
Here in this post we will tell you how to create paytm account,how to add money to your paytm wallet,how to recharge with paytm, how to book bus tickets with paytm etc.
How To Create Paytm Account or wallet
1. First download the paytm app. Now open the app and go to the profile section .Click on login to paytm. Now to create your new paytm account click on the sign up
2. Now enter your mobile number and your paytm wallet password. You can add your email id (This is optional). And then click to proceed.
3. Now an OTP will we send to your registered mobile number . Enter the OTP and then click to proceed. Now your Paytm wallet has been created.
How to add money to your paytm account/wallet
You can add money from bank to your paytm wallet simply by using your debit cards or credit cards. Also you can use UPI and net banking to add money to your paytm account/wallet.
1. Click on add money to add money to your paytm account/wallet.
2. Now enter the amount you want to add and then click to proceed.
3. Now add your payment information such as your debit card or credit card number , your card expiry date and your card cvv (your credit card or debit card cvv is three numbers at the back side of your card ). You can add money to your paytm wallet by UPI or net banking.
How to recharge your mobile and DTH with paytm
You can recharge your prepaid or postpaid mobile numbers with paytm. You can recharge almost all the operator such as Airtel, Jio, Idea ,Vodafone, Bsnl etc with Paytm.
1. Click on the mobile prepaid and choose your sim type prepaid or postpaid.
2. Enter your mobile number and recharge amount and then click on proceed. The recharge amount will be debited from your paytm wallet.
How to recharge DTH with Paytm
click on the DTH button and select your operator. Now enter your DTH customer id and your DTH plan. You can also browse your DTH plans here. After this click on proceed to recharge.
If you have any suggestions or want any help please comment..
For new updates join our newsletter program and never miss any updates from us.
How to create paytm account and how to use paytm